Watch out Twin Alco’s +PQHS
Kazipet Sheds Twin WDG3A-13655+13683 with 19668-Udaipur-Mysuru-Udaipur Weekly Palace Queen Humsafar Express
The Indian Railways Handovered a special train service connecting Mysore and Udaipur. The new train service will be run as part of the Humsafar Expressseries of trains. The special railway service – called Mysore-Udaipur-Mysore Palace Queen Humsafar Express – will comprise 18 coaches and is operated on a weekly basis. The Humsafar Express service will depart from Udaipur City every Monday at 9:00 pm, according to a press release dated February 14 by North Western Railway – which caters to one of the zones served by the Indian Railways. This special Humsafar Express train will arrive at Mysore at 4:25 pm the next Wednesday.
Here are 10 things to know about the special Humsafar Express weekly service:
1. From February 26, the Humsafar Express commenced weekly operations from Udaipur City to Mysore at 9:00 pm on Mondays. This journey is operated with train No. 19667.
2. In the opposite direction, train No. 19668 will depart from Mysore every Thursday at 10:00 am to arrive at Udaipur City at 4:55 am the next Saturday. The Railways made run this regular weekly service from March 1, 2018.
3. The North Western Railway said the Humsafar Express train service between Mysore and Udaipur City was aimed at passenger convenience.
4. The inaugural run of the Mysore-Udaipur-Mysore Humsafar train was flagged off by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on February 19.
5. The Mysore-Udaipur-Mysore Palace Queen Humsafar service comprises 16 third-AC and two power car coaches (total 18 coaches).
6. From Udaipur to Mysore, the Humsafar Express rail service started operations from February 26.
7. From Mysore to Udaipur, the regular service was to commence from March 1, according to the North Western Railway press release.
8. The Mysore-Udaipur-Mysore Humsafar Express has halt at Chittorgarh, Ratlam, Vadodara, Surat, Vasai Road, Pune, Miraj, Belgaum, Hubli, Davangere, KSR Bengaluru City and Mandya stations in both directions.
9. Each coach of Humsafar Express is upgraded at the cost of Rs 20 lakh during the tenure of former Union Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu. The train has been built, keeping in mind all passenger comforts, including comfortable side berth seats, LED display, CCTV cameras, USB charging points, among other facilities.
10. The Indian Railways last year upgraded its Humsafar Express series of trains with additional features to enhance passenger comfort. The Humsafar Express is a fully AC 3-tier service sporting a GPS-based passenger information system, fire and smoke detectors, mobile charging points, reading lights for each passenger, improved upper berth climbing arrangement and coffeemakers, among other features.
The North Western Railway also shared a timetable for its regular weekly Humsafar Express service between Mysore and Udaipur:
Camera- Nikon Coolpix
Location – Palasdhari Station
Train Name -19668 Palace Queen Humsafar Express
Follow @nitinp_explorer_railfan4ever on Instagram
Thankyou For Your Love and Support
Hit likes and Subscribe & ring the bell for direct notifications