This video shows a masking technique on a coffee card for the Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.
Coffee Lovers Blog Hop:
——— S U P P L I E S ———
• Newton’s Nook Designs NEWTON LOVES COFFEE Clear Stamp Set 20150902 ——
• Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables Steel Dies LF767 ——
• Ranger DIS-43263 Distress Ink Pad – September – Wilted Violet ——
• Ranger January Cracked Pistachio Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad ——
• Embossing Powder – White ——
• Tsukineko Full-Size VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink, Onyx Black ——
• Sizzix 657900 Big Shot Cutting/Embossing Machine with Extended Multipurpose Platform, Powder Blue/Te ——
• Swingline Guillotine Paper Trimmer, ClassicCut Lite, 12 ——
• Tsukineko Full-Size VersaMark Pigment Inkpad, Clear ——
• EK tools Precision Scissors, Small, New Package ——
• Inkadinkado Stamping Mask Paper ——
• 3M Scotch 1/2-Inch by 36-Yard Double-Sided Foam Tape ——
• Ranger Mini Ink 1 Inch Blending Tool, Ranger 1-inch Ink Round Ibt40965 Blending Replacement Foams, M ——
• Mini Ink Blending Tool-1 ——
an InLinkz product list:
——— L I N K S———
DIGITAL STAMPS BLOG:
For Sponsorships or Endorsements:
——— D I S C L A I M E R———
I am on the Newton’s Nook Designs, Gerda Steiner Designs and Mint Owl Studio design teams. I sometimes receive physical and digital product in exchange for making samples. I use affiliate links when possible. For more information please visit my blog.
Thanks for watching! Please hit the thumbs up if you like this video and subscribe if you want to see more.