FOLLOW ME HERE :
This is an Easy Homemade Coffee Jelly recipe perfect for this summer or for coffee lovers.
See Complete Details here :
25 grams unflavored (gelatin powder) jelly powder mix (white or black color)
Sweetened condensed milk
All-purpose cream (or any creamer you prefer)
1. Pour 1.5 Liters of water into a saucepan and mix jelly powder, coffee and sugar.
2. Bring into boil from 8 to 10 minutes and stir continuously.
3. Pour it on a tray and let it cool until the jelly is firm.
4. Cut into cubes using a sharp knife (please be careful).
5. Prepare in a tall glass some ice cubes and add the condensed milk, creamer of your choice and the coffee jelly.
6. You may add sugar if you want it sweeter.
THANK YOU & ENJOY !
Music by :
YouTube Audio Library
PLS DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE !